Remote or Rajshahi, Bangladesh.
Who We Are?
NTechpark is a software & web application development company building Python, Java, Core PHP, Laravel, Codeigniter, MVC Freamework, Joomla and WordPress based products. We develop software / web application that help starts & grow businesses at scale. Also, we design & develop website templates that are used by millions of customers worldwide. Our success comes from building a great service that solves problems for our users, and our growth comes from expanding and improving our products as quickly as we can. We believe that great products can only be built by great people. Thus, we are on a quest to find the smartest, creative, and motivated people, and we are developing an environment in which they can thrive.
What do We Believe?
Believe in Quality — We exert our all-out effort to bring quality to products and the way we develop them. Your dire desire to add more to them is welcomed with warm hearts.
Friendly Mindset — All of our endeavors are aimed at helping others. We strive to serve what the users need and what is best for them.
Respect & Empathy — NTechpark practices an amazing culture and working environment based on respect, empathy, and care.
Learn & Grow — Proactive, self-directed mentality with a hunger to learn. Willing to take on responsibilities, sometimes outside of one’s own “lane”.
A World of Fun — People at NTechpark are photographers, musicians, guitarists, travelers, bloggers, and more at their heart. Hop on if you share the same interests.
- Creation, development, and editing of original content for activities related to online marketing.
- Copywriting, sourcing, amending, uploading and editing images, videos and other contents for online marketing.
- Maintain current online contents and promotional materials. Update and restructure contents as required.
- Ensure that the content is appropriately structured to meet the objectives for the online platform and the requirement of marketing team.
- Modify content for use on any online platform, such as mobile phones or tablets.
- Tracking and reporting on online performance.
- Daily, weekly and Monthly reporting on online performance, acting upon findings and implementing change.
- Undertake administrative duties as required to ensure that the online advertising and marketing operation runs smoothly and efficiently.
- BBA/ MBA (preferably in marketing)
- Education background is considerable for experienced and qualified person.
- 1 to 2 year(s).
- The applicants should have experience in the Digital Marketing area.
- Age 25 to 30 years.
- Both males and females are allowed to apply.
- Minimum 1-2 years relevant experience in a digital marketing department/organization.
- Sound knowledge on social media and other digital marketing media.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Very keen to learn new technology.
- Must be honest and dedicated.
- Ability to work with the team.
- **** We are discouraged to apply if you can't provide 100% dedication .
Compensation & other benefits
- Performance bonus, Over time allowance
- Salary Review: Half Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
- Friendly environment
- Project Bonus
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Send your CV to email@example.com