UI UX Designer
Remote Job / Rajshahi
Who We Are?
Ntechpark is a software & web application development company building Core PHP, Python, Java, Phspark, Laravel, Codeigniter, MVC Freamework, Joomla and WordPress based products. We develop software / web application / Android app that help starts & grow businesses at scale. Also, we design & develop website templates that are used by millions of customers worldwide. Our success comes from building a great service that solves problems for our customers, and our growth comes from expanding and improving our products as quickly as we can. We believe that great products can only be built by great people. Thus, we are on a quest to find the smartest, creative, and motivated people, and we are developing an environment in which they can thrive.
What do We Believe?
Believe in Quality — We exert our all-out effort to bring quality to products and the way we develop them. Your dire desire to add more to them is welcomed with warm hearts.
Friendly Mindset — All of our endeavors are aimed at helping others. We strive to serve what the customers need and what is best for them.
Respect & Empathy — Ntechpark practices an amazing culture and working environment based on respect, empathy, and care.
Learn & Grow — Proactive, self-directed mentality with a hunger to learn. Willing to take on responsibilities, sometimes outside of one’s own “lane”.
A World of Fun — People at Ntechpark are photographers, musicians, guitarists, travelers, bloggers, and more at their heart. Hop on if you share the same interests.
- UI/UX Designer must have working experience on Figma, Sketch, Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator, Adobe After Effect/Premiere Pro.
- Need to have a strong knowledge of visual design best practices for things like typography, color theory, layout, icons, and general design theory.
- HTML, CSS knowledge.
- Need to be collaborating with other teams members on a regular basis. Depending on the project and phase of development, you might work with leadership to define business goals.
- Diploma/B.Sc in Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) from any reputed university.
- Education background is considerable for experienced and qualified person.
- 1 to 2 year(s).
- The applicants should have experience in the UX Designer, UI Design areas.
- Age 22 to 30 years.
- Both males and females are allowed to apply.
- Ability to work with a team of software engineers and design software front-end/back-end UI & UX.
- Ability to Design software sales page graphics, promotional image, and other official graphics.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Very keen to learn new technology.
- Must be honest and dedicated.
- Ability to work with team.
**** We are discouraged to apply if you can't provide 100% dedication.
Compensation & other benefits
- Performance bonus, Over time allowance
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
- Friendly environment
- Project Treat